Skip to content
- Looking Down to Look Forward
- Recommended Read: Virginia is rethinking its road and rail networks in planning for the long term
- Recommended Read: How has President Biden done on transportation in his first 100 days?
- Recommended Read: Randal O’Toole Gets High-Speed Rail Wrong
- What does the future hold?
- Physical distancing, social uniting
- Help make passenger rail part of economic recovery
- There's work to be done
- Amtrak Plans to Kill SW Chief with Bustitution
- How we can really make a difference for the future of passenger rail
- Empire Builder Advocates posts new website
- Ditch the Geezers!
- Advocacy and high-speed rail
- The Passenger Rail Future is National
- Trains don't grow on trees
- Better ways of connecting with people like us
- Passenger rail and the party platforms
- Post rail advocacy info in train stations
- Who should Grow Trains support?
- Some good news. Now, let's make it better.
- Flying more, enjoying it less?
- How to advocate for passenger rail with your elected representatives
- A good choice, but don't expect miracles
- Rail travel and the pursuit of happiness
- Tired of advertising?
- The Adirondack Scenic Railroad Decision and What It Means
- Amtrak employees paid to report passengers to law enforcement
- Remembering Jim and Zack
- Vote for rail supporters at all levels
- Wishes for the future
- The trains are still running
- Celebrating Jim Hamre, and continuing his work
- How can Amtrak improve accessibility?
- Passenger rail need not be about partisan politics
- Support for passenger rail continues to grow, with your help
- Shrink Trains? No!
- Trains bring people together
- What you can do to improve passenger rail
- I voted. Have you?
- Trains, Cities, and Equality
- Elect train supporters in 2016, starting today
- Northwest Rail Advocates conference, June 6, East Glacier, MT
- Your chance to advocate for passenger rail
- From tragedy, let's make a better train system
- Support candidates who will get things done. We need all the sane people we can get.
- Anti-rail amendments fail in US House
- Broken rails and broken infrastructure
- The United States of Rail Supporters is Alive and Well
- Next stop: the ballot box
- Please vote. Yes, it does matter.
- A lesson for rail advocates
- May Day, A-Day, Yea Day!
- What next for passenger rail?
- Amtrak is in the train business
- Help support passenger rail in the party platforms, and at the conventions
- Notes from the RailPAC-NARP Steel Wheels in California Conference
- Salad dressing and broken-down trains: No way to run a railroad?
- What the new Siemens Chargers mean for riders
- Amtrak Communities on Facebook
- Amtrak is in the train business, part 2
- Let's get our priorities straight
- Will Amtrak trains run on time?
- Some good news for passenger trains. Help us make more!
- Some notes from the NARP Fall Meeting
- Reimagining Washington, DC's Union Station
- Call for entries: Passenger Train Photo of the Week
- Priorities for Train Advocates
- Amtrak testimony: our ridership is hurting due to freight delays
- Amtrak made "limited progress" on improving accessibility
- All Aboard Florida Selects Siemens as Train Manufacturer
- House bill cuts Amtrak funding 40 percent
- Dedicated volunteers keep Olympia/Lacey, WA station open
- African countries sign deal for new rail links
- Toronto-Havelock, Ontario train service moves forward
- Pets Will Board Some Amtrak Trains Beginning May 5
- Maglev construction to begin this year in Japan
- Poll: WI residents support passenger rail
- BNSF budgets $1 billion for key Northern Corridor capital projects
- Senate's proposed transportation bill disappoints, but there's more to come
- President Proposes $19 Billion for Rail; Let's Make it Happen!
- Kids can ride the train for just $5 this summer
- Yes, but what phones do train riders prefer?
- All Dutch trains to be wind-powered
- GROW AMERICA keeps rail passengers moving forward
- Sandpoint, ID Station Undergoing Renovation
- Amtrak arrives at Union Depot in St. Paul for first time
- High-speed service proposed Calgary-Banff
- Chinese experts 'in discussions' over building high-speed Beijing-US railway
- Amtrak to STB: Investigate CN
- U.S. Transportation secretary on hand for Denver Union Station Transit Center opening
- All Aboard Ohio announces campaign for more rail services
- Amtrak to detour Empire Builder westbound trains in North Dakota
- Amtrak Guest Rewards-Buy Points in Sept.
- Senators want to rename D.C.’s train hub
- Libby, MT provides hospitality for delayed Amtrak passengers
- Cascades Without Amtrak?
- Canada to fund repairs to New Brunswick Via Rail link
- Downstate Illinois rail upgrades continue
- CHSRA Board Approves Fresno to Bakersfield Route
- National Train Day 2014
- VIA Rail Canada announces new cars, amenity upgrades
- Cape Cod summer train service to add a station
- Baltimore Sun editorial: Our view: Century-old infrastructure can't continue to support passenger rail
- "Ride with Pride to Washington D.C.’s Capital Pride on Amtrak"
- May Day means Amtrak Day #1: May 1st, 2014
- Longview, TX opens renovated depot
- Kent, OH rail depot in jeopardy
- 2 high-speed train sets built for Wisconsin set to leave Milwaukee